In this historic episode of Kilos of Craic, myself, Brian F., Dr. Don, and the amazing female counterpart to the show, Alicia, discuss everything from cars to accents. Tune in next week for the latest installment.
Music by Kevin MacLeodHappy Bee by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution licence (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)Artist: http://incompetech.com/
In this weeks show, Episode 14 of Kilos of Craic, myself, Brian F., and Dr. Don discuss everything from the newly released JFK files to working on our cars. We also discuss documentaries and the sexual harassment claims that are taking over D.C. and Hollywood.
TOPICS ON THIS WEEKS SHOW:
- Brian F. avoids a ticket.
- Dr. Don has a close call.
- I rant about work.
- We discuss Obamacare.
- Bump Stocks
- Las Vegas Shooting
- Dr. Don, the tool man, saves the day.
- Utz Salt & Vinegar Chips
- Tech Corner a) iPHone 8 not so great? b) Intel Overclocking
- Dr. Don’s Methanol Injection System.
- Favorite Sci-Fi movie of the 80’s?
In this epic episode of Kilos of Craic, we discuss everything from DACA to Kim Jong-Un.
In 2014, MPI published an article citing a 90% uptick in unaccompanied children cross the US/Mexico border.
Matt O’Brien, a former manager of the investigative unit of USCIS, estimated that up to half of DACA applicants lied on their applications.
The 1965 Immigration Act that led to the biggest demographic change in US history.
Protest erupt in St. Luis after former deputy, Jason Stockley, was acquitted on Friday.
An IED is set off in Parsons Green tube station Friday morning, injuring 33 people.
On this day, the 17th of September 1787, the Constitution was signed!
Music by Kevin MacLeod.
Crusade – Video Classica by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution licence (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
In this weeks show, Brian F., Dr. Don, and Myself discuss everything from the murderous heat wave to the Clinton’s.
Episode 6 Topics:
- Horrible Traffic
- Heat Wave Murders
- Dodge and Mopar.
- Dr. Don’s first Mustang.
- Apollo 11 Launched on July 16th 1969. The day of recording.
- Also on July 16th in 1579, the 2nd Desmond Rebellion began.
- Path of Total Eclipse going over South Carolina
- The state of Obamacare Repeal.
- John McCain Surgery.
- Standard vs. Metric
- Whitworth bolts
- Dr. Don talks about racing a Honda and Suburban in his ’72 VW Beetle.
- Dr. Don also gives us some insight into his speaker box designs over the years.
- Pathetic lawsuit filing against the Trump Campaign over erroneous claims of Russian Collusion.
- We finish the show with The Clinton Hit List, and their Collusion with Everyone!
Music in this weeks show is brought to you by the talented, Kevin MacLeod.
Lord of the Land by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution licence (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)