Today, I am starting a new adventure. Instead of blogging daily on Facebook and making them money, I’ll being blogging on my own site. Some posts may be brilliant while others may be lackluster. That’s the nature of humanity. I can’t write brilliantly from a mobile device.
Do you know what really grinds my gears?
When I think about how I pay for a server/hosting that I don’t use, it turns my stomach. I’m a necessary tightwad. I love a good deal. I’d never pay for any other service without using it. I should be ashamed of myself! I’m starting a series of rants that I’ll post every day. I have to get back in the habit of writing daily.
This wee post is a start to the future of this blog. I may rant about traffic one day and relationships the next day. You may get butt hurt by reading these rants, but life is tough so suck it up buttercup. I may make you laugh. I may make you cry. At the end of the day, it’s my soapbox to stand on in this quiet corner of the internet.
I’ll be back tomorrow! 🙂
In this historic episode of Kilos of Craic, myself, Brian F., Dr. Don, and the amazing female counterpart to the show, Alicia, discuss everything from cars to accents. Tune in next week for the latest installment.
Music by Kevin MacLeod
In this weeks show, Brian F., Dr. Don, and Myself discuss everything from the murderous heat wave to the Clinton’s.
Episode 6 Topics:
- Horrible Traffic
- Heat Wave Murders
- Dodge and Mopar.
- Dr. Don’s first Mustang.
- Apollo 11 Launched on July 16th 1969. The day of recording.
- Also on July 16th in 1579, the 2nd Desmond Rebellion began.
- Path of Total Eclipse going over South Carolina
- The state of Obamacare Repeal.
- John McCain Surgery.
- Standard vs. Metric
- Whitworth bolts
- Dr. Don talks about racing a Honda and Suburban in his ’72 VW Beetle.
- Dr. Don also gives us some insight into his speaker box designs over the years.
- Pathetic lawsuit filing against the Trump Campaign over erroneous claims of Russian Collusion.
- We finish the show with The Clinton Hit List, and their Collusion with Everyone!
Music in this weeks show is brought to you by the talented, Kevin MacLeod.
Lord of the Land by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution licence (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Unfortunately, we were unable to record the podcast this weekend. Dr. Don had company, so he was unable to join us. We’ll be back, however, next week with a brand new episode full of high jinx and laughter. While you’re waiting on the next Episode of Kilos of Craic, have a listen to last weeks show. Thanks again for subscribing, listening, and watching the show! 🙂