In Episode 9 of Kilos of Craic, Brian F., Dr. Don, and I discuss everything from Hurricane Irma devastation to the movie “IT”. Dr. Don gives us a review of “IT” after we discuss the sheer destruction that covered Florida’s land mass. We talk about traffic leading up to Irma. Dr. Don talks about replacing the ball joints on his VW Beetle. The lot of us laugh about being pulled over in our younger years. Dr. Don and I argue about the necessity of Masters Degrees and the lack of Common Sense in Academia. I call Pit Bulls stupid, Dr. Don defends them, and Brian laughs. It was a great show. Check back often for the latest Episode of Kilos of Craic.
Music by Kevin MacLeod:
Call to Adventure – Comedy by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution licence (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Music by Kevin MacLeod. Available under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b….
Episode 9 Poster image by NASA
The song for this weeks show is “Lonely Nights“, by Silent Partner.
In this weeks show, Brian F., Dr. Don, and Myself discuss everything from the murderous heat wave to the Clinton’s.
Episode 6 Topics:
- Horrible Traffic
- Heat Wave Murders
- Dodge and Mopar.
- Dr. Don’s first Mustang.
- Apollo 11 Launched on July 16th 1969. The day of recording.
- Also on July 16th in 1579, the 2nd Desmond Rebellion began.
- Path of Total Eclipse going over South Carolina
- The state of Obamacare Repeal.
- John McCain Surgery.
- Standard vs. Metric
- Whitworth bolts
- Dr. Don talks about racing a Honda and Suburban in his ’72 VW Beetle.
- Dr. Don also gives us some insight into his speaker box designs over the years.
- Pathetic lawsuit filing against the Trump Campaign over erroneous claims of Russian Collusion.
- We finish the show with The Clinton Hit List, and their Collusion with Everyone!
Music in this weeks show is brought to you by the talented, Kevin MacLeod.
Lord of the Land by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution licence (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Two Hundred and Forty One years ago today, the Declaration of Independence was ratified by the Second Continental Congress. The Fifty Six men who would all eventually sign the declaration of independence put their necks, their families lives, and their livelihoods on the line for FREEDOM and independence from Great Britain. The actions of these men, their families who supported them, and the tens of thousands of men who fought against all odds in the Revolutionary War all believed in one founding principle, Freedom.
Music by Kevin MacLeod.
Americana – Aspiring by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution licence (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Episode 4 Topics:
- Crashing my Truck
- Fathers Day
- Red Necks
- Rebel Flag
- Union Jack
- The Political Fringe
- Potential Repeal of the 8th Amendment of the Irish Constitution
- Dr. Don and the Church
- The Blood Miracles, by Lisa McInerney
- Sonic Booms
- 3d Printing
- America First
- Buying and Selling Cars
- Diesel Power
- Drag racing the VW Beetle