Kilos of Craic will be back shortly. Until it returns, this short update should suffice. I’ll have more updates and a new show coming out soon. Please stay tuned. 🙂
Today, I am starting a new adventure. Instead of blogging daily on Facebook and making them money, I’ll being blogging on my own site. Some posts may be brilliant while others may be lackluster. That’s the nature of humanity. I can’t write brilliantly from a mobile device.34.829838-82.6015206
Do you know what really grinds my gears?
When I think about how I pay for a server/hosting that I don’t use, it turns my stomach. I’m a necessary tightwad. I love a good deal. I’d never pay for any other service without using it. I should be ashamed of myself! I’m starting a series of rants that I’ll post every day. I have to get back in the habit of writing daily.
This wee post is a start to the future of this blog. I may rant about traffic one day and relationships the next day. You may get butt hurt by reading these rants, but life is tough so suck it up buttercup. I may make you laugh. I may make you cry. At the end of the day, it’s my soapbox to stand on in this quiet corner of the internet.
I’ll be back tomorrow! 🙂
In this historic episode of Kilos of Craic, myself, Brian F., Dr. Don, and the amazing female counterpart to the show, Alicia, discuss everything from cars to accents. Tune in next week for the latest installment.
Music by Kevin MacLeodHappy Bee by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution licence (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)Artist: http://incompetech.com/
In this weeks show, Brian F., Dr. Don, and Myself discuss everything from the murderous heat wave to the Clinton’s.
Episode 6 Topics:
- Horrible Traffic
- Heat Wave Murders
- Dodge and Mopar.
- Dr. Don’s first Mustang.
- Apollo 11 Launched on July 16th 1969. The day of recording.
- Also on July 16th in 1579, the 2nd Desmond Rebellion began.
- Path of Total Eclipse going over South Carolina
- The state of Obamacare Repeal.
- John McCain Surgery.
- Standard vs. Metric
- Whitworth bolts
- Dr. Don talks about racing a Honda and Suburban in his ’72 VW Beetle.
- Dr. Don also gives us some insight into his speaker box designs over the years.
- Pathetic lawsuit filing against the Trump Campaign over erroneous claims of Russian Collusion.
- We finish the show with The Clinton Hit List, and their Collusion with Everyone!
Music in this weeks show is brought to you by the talented, Kevin MacLeod.
Lord of the Land by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution licence (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)