Kilos of Craic will be back shortly. Until it returns, this short update should suffice. I’ll have more updates and a new show coming out soon. Please stay tuned. 🙂
In this historic episode of Kilos of Craic, myself, Brian F., Dr. Don, and the amazing female counterpart to the show, Alicia, discuss everything from cars to accents. Tune in next week for the latest installment.
Music by Kevin MacLeodHappy Bee by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution licence (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)Artist: http://incompetech.com/
In this weeks show, Episode 14 of Kilos of Craic, myself, Brian F., and Dr. Don discuss everything from the newly released JFK files to working on our cars. We also discuss documentaries and the sexual harassment claims that are taking over D.C. and Hollywood.
Topics Discussed on Episode 13:
- Dr. Don’s ongoing BMW drama
- The JFK files
- President Trump visits Greenville
- The Mayor of Derry, NI snubs Prince Charles
- Bloody Sunday
- 9.7 Million year old tooth discovered in Southern Germany
- Carbon 14 dating
- Absolute Zero
- The Orville
Section of JFK commencement address at the end of the podcast is from the 10th of June, 1963 at American University in Washington D.C.. You can find the audio, as well as the transcript, from that speech and others at the JFK Presidential Library and Museum.
The Mighty Kingdom by Audionautix (http://audionautix.com) is part of the YouTube Audio Library (https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/…) and it’s licensed under a Creative Commons license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/…)
TOPICS ON THIS WEEKS SHOW:
- Brian F. avoids a ticket.
- Dr. Don has a close call.
- I rant about work.
- We discuss Obamacare.
- Bump Stocks
- Las Vegas Shooting
- Dr. Don, the tool man, saves the day.
- Utz Salt & Vinegar Chips
- Tech Corner a) iPHone 8 not so great? b) Intel Overclocking
- Dr. Don’s Methanol Injection System.
- Favorite Sci-Fi movie of the 80’s?